BATCH EXPORT FROM MULTIPLE FILE FOR EXCEL
We are managing a 34 block project. The blocks are seamless and they have unique sheets from separated files. Usual method for Revit opening them one by one and, exporting CSV for Excel and import it to Excel. We have at least 12 different schedule to export.
I know if we use excel plug-ins it will take less but anyway for a batch operation will be life saver.
Let's solve it
“All exporting task takes long time, and we can use that time for more beneficial things
like drinking coffee “
First thanks goes to rhythm package for “Background open files” and second for “genius loci” for view collector from file.
- Collecting files from directory
- Background open file with rhythm
- Collect from file with Genius Loci
- From this part i use Sheet names as file names and Schedule names as excel sheets.
- Don’t forget to use close document node. i forgot.
You can download the script below as a zip file.